* to access an application, please register as an applicant using the "login" drop down on the upper right hand side of the website
A complete application package must include:
Rental Application, four original pay stubs or W-2 and a copy of a Photo ID. Each applicant and co-signer/guarantor must complete an application and sign all forms.
- All prospective residents must fill out an application.
- All co-signers/guarantors must fill out all pages of a separate application and provide copies of their last four (4) pay stubs or W-2 fax form, along with a copy of a driver's license.
- $ 50 per application (Non- refundable)
- $250 per apartment (This will be deducted from your rent)
- *This hold fee will be refundable up to 3 business days from the date the office receives the fees. After the 3 days, if the applicant requests to cancel their application for an apartment, the deposit will be non-refundable.
A holding deposit is required in order to secure an apartment. These fees (application and hold fees) can be processed through Pay Pal online or you can mail a check or money order. Checks are made payable to Sandy Brook LLC
. Please mail your deposit and application to Newington Tower Apartments, 1317 East Street, New Britain, CT 06053, Attn: Leasing Office.
Each apartment will receive TWO (2) parking passes. There is gated parking available. The Leasing Office can issue up to two (2) temporary guest passes per apartment daily. The quantity is limited and is distributed on a first come first serve basis.
Up to two adults per bedroom. All students are required to have a co-signer/guarantor.
A security deposit equal to one to two months’ rent is required at move in. The amount of the deposit is determined by credit check. Please call and ask about preferred employer rates!
Thank you for your interest in Newington Tower Apartments and we look forward to providing you with your new apartment home.
Newington Tower Management
By signing the Rental Application, you are giving consent for a personal credit, criminal, and eviction check to be obtained through a private credit reporting agency.
For questions call our office: (860) 225-2525